Thursday, October 2, 2008

Craft Producers 2008 - This Weekend!

I just want to get a jump start on this blog, and figured I would start with a post about this upcoming weekend. Zehn Naturals will be exhibiting at this years annual Fall Craft Producers Fair in Manchester, VT.

The first time we did this event was in August and I can remember being blown away by the Vermont scenery that surrounds the fair. I am really excited about the event this weekend because I am sure that the fall foliage will be amazing. The event takes place in the Hildene Meadow of Manchester, which is surrounded by hills and valleys. Just a short drive away from downtown Manchester, it is located on River Road which is off of Rte 7A. (Go here for directions)
Here are a few images from the fair in August:







We will be bringing along our certified organic cotton tees for women, men and children along with some of my EcoArt, and True Nut Almonds. All of our tees are printed with earth friendly inks and will be on sale. We will also have a special price on our Spring 08 designs.

We are pretty excited about our new tee designs too - here are a few images:


We will also be introducing our new Obama Tee which is printed on tees for women and men. It is our only double sided tee - with the word VOTE printed on the left chest, and Peace, Love, Obama printed on the back. (oh, and these tees aren't going to last long -- so to get your very own join us at the fair, or order online here)



That's all for now, time to finish packing up! We hope to see you there!














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird, I went to click on your blog and it said that "this used is under investigation for violation of the terms of service."

Anyway, I look forward to more blog posts! You should check out mine at zapoldesigns.blogspot.com

Stark said...

That's where I first saw you, at that Vermont fair in August. My family was visiting (from Maryland) my sister who has a vacation house down in Hancock, Mass, and we all drove up for the fair. Was nice, and your products were one of my favorites. Anyway, keep up the good work and good luck in all your endeavors.